Below is a list of events that Kanata has with other characters.
- Kanata: Have any of your memories returned yet, Mayura?
- Mayura: Nope! None at all!
- Kanata: Oh. This might take longer than we thought.
- Mayura: This may sound weird, but I don't think I want to remember.
- Kanata: You said something like that before, yeah.
- Mayura: Right now, I'm having much too much fun making new memories.
- Kanata: That's a really positive way to look at it.
- Mayura: Yep. It's all thanks to everyone's help.
- Kanata: You haven't changed a bit since you came here, Koharu.
- Koharu: You've changed some, though, Kanata.
- Kanata: Me? Really?
- Koharu: Yeah. You've gotten, I dunno...more reliable. Less flakey. Almost cool.
- Kanata: You think so...?
- Koharu: Yep! Anyway, are you sure I haven't changed?
- Kanata: Yeah. You're still the same old you.
- Koharu: Really? Are you absolutely certain? Look a little closer.
- Kanata: I'm certain. You haven't changed there, either.
- Koharu: Hold it. Are you making fun of me?
- Kanata: Hey Kiriya. Back on Earth, you were a..."leader" of sorts, right?
- Kiriya: Huh? Yeah. Not by choice, though.
- Kanata: I just kind of fell into the role of leader here and, um...
- Kiriya: I don't have a problem with it. Do you?
- Kanata: Just because I have Yamatoga's voice doesn't make me any kind of--
- Kiriya: That ain't the only reason.
- Kanata: Really...?
- Kiriya: If my gang had you for a leader, they'd probably still be--
- Kanata: Kiriya...?
- Kiriya: It's nothin'. Forget it.